Sep 4, 2014 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter with my brother on his Bonnie, my buddy Jim on his Versys and me on the CB [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cbrideaugust019_zps2a9cf663.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb013_zpsb73ddac2.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb021_zps2fbda607.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb022_zpsc0d4f3a1.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb023_zps5acfcf69.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb039_zps929fdda4.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb033_zps7442c0b3.jpg.html] Sheriff on double yellow line ha ha [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb061_zps792eacd5.jpg.html] using it all [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cbrideaugust006_zps83e98274.jpg.html]
with my brother on his Bonnie, my buddy Jim on his Versys and me on the CB [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cbrideaugust019_zps2a9cf663.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb013_zpsb73ddac2.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb021_zps2fbda607.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb022_zpsc0d4f3a1.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb023_zps5acfcf69.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb039_zps929fdda4.jpg.html] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb033_zps7442c0b3.jpg.html] Sheriff on double yellow line ha ha [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cb061_zps792eacd5.jpg.html] using it all [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/cbrideaugust006_zps83e98274.jpg.html]
Sep 4, 2014 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Great pics, Ferret. Thanks for sharing. I like the sho... I mean picture of the sheriff!
Sep 4, 2014 #3 emptysea Road warrior Great pics, Ferret. Did I ride any of the pictured roads with you when I was there?
Sep 4, 2014 #4 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior I like the picture that shows motion, as the trees go by on the shoulder. Usually a slower shutter speed with a panning motion will do that too, fast enough shutter to freeze the bike, but the wheels and background look blurred and show movement.
I like the picture that shows motion, as the trees go by on the shoulder. Usually a slower shutter speed with a panning motion will do that too, fast enough shutter to freeze the bike, but the wheels and background look blurred and show movement.
Sep 4, 2014 #5 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Empty Sea...no you weren't on any of these roads. There are lots of good roads in the area you need to hit yet. Hiker I liked that pic too
Empty Sea...no you weren't on any of these roads. There are lots of good roads in the area you need to hit yet. Hiker I liked that pic too