[SOLD] Windshield for sale

Uncle Sixer

First service completed
Thread starter
I have never been a fan of windshields, but I know others do like them.  The previous owner had this on the bike and I thought I would post it here for sale... I would sell it for like $25 plus shipping.  I will include the puig mounting bolts since the PO even kept the original headlight hardware in the tool pouch.
[attachment=434]
 

Attachments

  • 20250603_142219.webp
    20250603_142219.webp
    380.9 KB · Views: 41
Uncle Sixer said:
I have never been a fan of windshields, but I know others do like them.  The previous owner had this on the bike and I thought I would post it here for sale... I would sell it for like $25 plus shipping.  I will include the puig mounting bolts since the PO even kept the original headlight hardware in the tool pouch.

If still available, I'll take it please.

Brian
 
Thread starter
Beardo said:
Uncle Sixer said:
I have never been a fan of windshields, but I know others do like them.  The previous owner had this on the bike and I thought I would post it here for sale... I would sell it for like $25 plus shipping.  I will include the puig mounting bolts since the PO even kept the original headlight hardware in the tool pouch.

If still available, I'll take it please.

Brian

Sounds good... wasn't expecting it to go so fast.  I'll need to find a box and check about shipping tomorrow.

Send a PM when you get a chance with shipping address and let me know if you can do paypal.

Jamie
 
Thread starter
1)  Windshield is gone

2)  Beardo is a good guy
 
Back
Top