Side Cases, Panniers & Saddlebags

Well I spent an hour looking all over the internet and Google pics and I can't find ANYTHING with that logo on it. I blew it way up, but can't read it as it pixelates. If we could read it, I guess that would make it too easy :)
 
Nice work Gary. I sure couldn't find it. And I tried searching European sites. Like I kidded another member today, my Google Fu skills need more work :)

I like that case too.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Gary. They look good on the CB, very gentlemanly. They use the c-bow bracket which comes with directional relocation hardware and available in either black or chrome.
 
I like them. Chapomis, if you get them, please post up some pics of the mounting hardware, etc. Thanks.
 
Thread starter
I found this picture earlier today. Not really that impressed with the inner brackets that relocate the lights, they look like unfinished metal. They come in black too, but I forgot where I found them.

 
I've seen that before, but not sure where. Might have a Hepco and Becker mount like that or similar.
 
Thread starter
Thread starter
Yah, I don't know if those will work with the chic short fender. I was hoping to be able switch from Chic seat no boxes to a full seat with boxes in a matter of minutes. Shield swap could be quick too as the cowl is easy on and off.
 
Riko_imp said:
hmm clean but for me a no go because of the cutting of wires and relocation of blinkers
Just buy extensions. No cutting required.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
I think c-bow is an H & B bracket. I like this SW-Motech system the best because the bracket is quickly removable and only leaves behind 3 mounting points that will be hard to see. Ands its nice to see a PDF that shows it being attached to a CB1100: http://shop.sw-motech.com/cosmoshop/artikelpdf/kft_01_328_20000_b.pdf

QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier



[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/kft_01_328_20000__b_zusatz_20_zpsmo3fqor3.jpg.html]

I wonder if this will work with the Honda rack.
Chapomis_imp said:
I'll have to dig for them again. I came across them when I relocated my turn signals but ended up not needing them with the longer aftermarket lights.
 
Back
Top