Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.




Just buy extensions. No cutting required.Riko_imp said:hmm clean but for me a no go because of the cutting of wires and relocation of blinkers
Chapomis_imp said:I think c-bow is an H & B bracket. I like this SW-Motech system the best because the bracket is quickly removable and only leaves behind 3 mounting points that will be hard to see. Ands its nice to see a PDF that shows it being attached to a CB1100: http://shop.sw-motech.com/cosmoshop/artikelpdf/kft_01_328_20000_b.pdf
QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/kft_01_328_20000__b_zusatz_20_zpsmo3fqor3.jpg.html]
I'll have to dig for them again. I came across them when I relocated my turn signals but ended up not needing them with the longer aftermarket lights.Chapomis_imp said:who is selling the extensions ?