Feb 6, 2020 #21 peterbaron Road warrior Ale72_imp said: Rear and other 4-C686-A49-D059-40-EF-ABF7-909-C9678-A5-F1 hosted at ImgBB DA03-A419-60-DA-4-D87-AADC-24-E553-FD7-F46 hosted at ImgBB B57-BD23-A-CE93-4206-954-D-294-DBD8-F86-DB hosted at ImgBB 0-A2-B5745-D124-4837-BFD5-8115-F55-B2044 hosted at ImgBB Click to expand... Ale, everything nice. Question: where did you get from your black tank pads, were these already cut or you did it? Tx
Ale72_imp said: Rear and other 4-C686-A49-D059-40-EF-ABF7-909-C9678-A5-F1 hosted at ImgBB DA03-A419-60-DA-4-D87-AADC-24-E553-FD7-F46 hosted at ImgBB B57-BD23-A-CE93-4206-954-D-294-DBD8-F86-DB hosted at ImgBB 0-A2-B5745-D124-4837-BFD5-8115-F55-B2044 hosted at ImgBB Click to expand... Ale, everything nice. Question: where did you get from your black tank pads, were these already cut or you did it? Tx
Jul 7, 2020 #24 E Eloopyar_imp New to the forum Hi Ale, Bike looks great! I am looking to add the same luggage to mine. Would you summarize what you had to do with the rear turn signals? Thanks.
Hi Ale, Bike looks great! I am looking to add the same luggage to mine. Would you summarize what you had to do with the rear turn signals? Thanks.
Jul 8, 2020 #25 A Ale72_imp First service completed Thread starter I only had to stretch a thread to be able to pull back the arrows for the rest I used the arrow supports provided by hb. suitcases are very happy.
I only had to stretch a thread to be able to pull back the arrows for the rest I used the arrow supports provided by hb. suitcases are very happy.
Jul 8, 2020 #26 M MN-Ed_imp First service completed Ale72, that is a very nice touring setup. Congrats. Great work!
Jul 10, 2020 #27 E Eloopyar_imp New to the forum Ale72_imp said: I only had to stretch a thread to be able to pull back the arrows for the rest I used the arrow supports provided by hb. suitcases are very happy. Click to expand... Hi Ale, Are the original turn signal cables long enough to reach the new location?
Ale72_imp said: I only had to stretch a thread to be able to pull back the arrows for the rest I used the arrow supports provided by hb. suitcases are very happy. Click to expand... Hi Ale, Are the original turn signal cables long enough to reach the new location?
Jul 12, 2020 #28 E Eloopyar_imp New to the forum Eloopyar_imp said: Ale72_imp said: I only had to stretch a thread to be able to pull back the arrows for the rest I used the arrow supports provided by hb. suitcases are very happy. Click to expand... Hi Ale, Are the original turn signal cables long enough to reach the new location? Click to expand... It is not clear to me how to attach the turn indicator light to the H&B indicator adapter. is there another piece I need to make this work? Thanks, Eloopyar
Eloopyar_imp said: Ale72_imp said: I only had to stretch a thread to be able to pull back the arrows for the rest I used the arrow supports provided by hb. suitcases are very happy. Click to expand... Hi Ale, Are the original turn signal cables long enough to reach the new location? Click to expand... It is not clear to me how to attach the turn indicator light to the H&B indicator adapter. is there another piece I need to make this work? Thanks, Eloopyar