side cases and top box

Hi Ale,

Bike looks great! I am looking to add the same luggage to mine. Would you summarize what you had to do with the rear turn signals? Thanks.
 
Thread starter
I only had to stretch a thread to be able to pull back the arrows for the rest I used the arrow supports provided by hb. suitcases are very happy.
 
Ale72_imp said:
I only had to stretch a thread to be able to pull back the arrows for the rest I used the arrow supports provided by hb. suitcases are very happy.
Hi Ale, Are the original turn signal cables long enough to reach the new location?
 
Eloopyar_imp said:
Ale72_imp said:
I only had to stretch a thread to be able to pull back the arrows for the rest I used the arrow supports provided by hb. suitcases are very happy.
Hi Ale, Are the original turn signal cables long enough to reach the new location?
It is not clear to me how to attach the turn indicator light to the H&B indicator adapter.




is there another piece I need to make this work?

Thanks,
Eloopyar
 
Back
Top