Show your lid

Chapomis_imp said:
I've have been referred to as a number of various inanimate objects over the years, but never a Gromit.
Darling may have been referring to this pair:

96eeea804f300ef6b2788424177a6e2c.jpeg


Inanimate? No way.

Cheers
 
Excellent. They look great, but you have to get the longer strap so you can easily pull them off your face and on to the helmet.

Like this idiot:

 
Whooooa.. Goggle alert lol.. They look er good on you MG. Much better than they looked on me, but not nearly as cute as they looked on my granddaughter 13 years ago lol

Figured you'd get a kick out of the tea box. i buy those 6 boxes at a time. 104 tea bags per box.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:

I just KNEW you looked familiar!
[url=http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/emptysea43/media/CB1100%20Miscellaneous/BarneyGoggles_zpsqpi9zr76.jpg.html]
 
:rofl: good lord that made me laugh
 
EmptySea_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:

I just KNEW you looked familiar!
[url=http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/emptysea43/media/CB1100%20Miscellaneous/BarneyGoggles_zpsqpi9zr76.jpg.html]

I just KNEW you looked familiar!
[url=http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/emptysea43/media/CB1100%20Miscellaneous/BarneyGoggles_zpsqpi9zr76.jpg.html]
Haha! Fantastic! And spot on!
 
:rofl:

Brilliant, MG.

Chapomis, I'm afraid so.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Great helmet Grover. How are your ears holding up? I've gotten better at getting my Bullitt on and off but it still gets me.
It's gotten a little better as the padding has broken in but it's still rough getting it on...ears - a small price to pay for looking f#*£ing awesome! ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
From left to right:

My Shoei RF-1200
My wife's Bell Vortex
My daughter's Bell Qualifier
My son's Bell Qualifier
My other son's HJC FG tech

Two of my kids go to the school where I teach, so we commute two-up most days.
 
Back
Top