Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great looking bucket. Would you say its round, oval or neutral in shape ?Macross_imp said:Went Retro with the Bitwell Gringo S. I found a local Bay Areas shop that had them in stock so I was able to try them on. Happy with it so far.
http://4into1.com/biltwell-gringo-s-helmet-gloss-vintage-white/
Great looking bucket. Would you say its round, oval or neutral in shape ?Chapomis_imp said:Great looking bucket. Would you say its round, oval or neutral in shape ?Macross_imp said:Went Retro with the Bitwell Gringo S. I found a local Bay Areas shop that had them in stock so I was able to try them on. Happy with it so far.
http://4into1.com/biltwell-gringo-s-helmet-gloss-vintage-white/
One of the best lines entered anywhere, ever. :rofl:EmptySea_imp said:I was thinking less of the 221B Baker Street kind of pipe and more of the 420 Baked Street kind.
Yup - if you look closely, next to the reflection of the bike mirror in his faceshield, you can see the camera and stick. Clever guy...I'm always trying to stretch my cellphone out at arm's length from me!The ferret_imp said:cool pic with all the reflections but no reflection of a photographer. Selfie stick?

Yes. If you look closely at the reflection in the visor you can see it.The ferret_imp said:cool pic with all the reflections but no reflection of a photographer. Selfie stick?




), etc., just always felt like some part of my head was being squeezed in a vise like a scene out of a Three Stooges episode. Oh well.
That's the intent of the venting, but we will see how it works in real life and at less than 100mph. The front vent is supposed to vent through holes in the cheek pads, too, adding even more air flow. The overall shape of the shell should be more stable at speed and with smoother airflow comes less wind noise, or so they tell me. Test run tomorrow or Sunday.The ferret_imp said:That is wild looking Sea. That forehead scoop looks like it would draw some air and maybe the pointy part in the back create a vortex to pull it through?
EmptySea_imp said: