Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Moto Hero , can I ask where you bought that nice key fob on Etsy ? Any info ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Houtman, here's the link to the Etsy seller:Houtman_imp said:Moto Hero , can I ask where you bought that nice key fob on Etsy ? Any info ?


Can't say I'm the greatest fan of that idea, because my fob is my earplugs carry-case. It just wouldn't be hygienic and I'd need to get a new set of earplugsj3gq_imp said:I think we should start a key fob rotation scheme. On a specific date, e.g. the 21.1.21 everybody send his fob (without the key, that would be a mess) to the nearest forum member in his vicinity - all around the Globe. All we need to make sure there ain't any defectors, and we don't mess up the addresses.
Can't say I'm the greatest fan of that idea, because my fob is my earplugs carry-case. It just wouldn't be hygienic and I'd need to get a new set of earplugstod.branko_imp said:Can't say I'm the greatest fan of that idea, because my fob is my earplugs carry-case. It just wouldn't be hygienic and I'd need to get a new set of earplugsj3gq_imp said:I think we should start a key fob rotation scheme. On a specific date, e.g. the 21.1.21 everybody send his fob (without the key, that would be a mess) to the nearest forum member in his vicinity - all around the Globe. All we need to make sure there ain't any defectors, and we don't mess up the addresses.![]()
![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
I suppose this is in response to my proposal (thepost right above yours). Can I send you my snail mail address for delivery ?ampm7_imp said:Here's mine...
Nice, classic teardrop key fob.ampm7_imp said:Here's mine...