Show me your Key Fob!

Ghis at the Honda merchandise stand at the Australian MotoGP last year. Can't find it online anywhere now.
 
Thread starter
Paracord with a knot
[/QUOTE]

I love that paracord idea!! That's awesome. I have been wanting to learn how to do some of those paracord weaves, I may have to borrow that idea!
 
Glove soft leather so as not to scratch my baby. :D
Originally got it on Ebay for my FZ1, but it was such a nice match when I got the new red and black CB, I commandeered it for re-use. :thumbsup:
 
Lol no wonder I didn't know. never played a video game in my life
 
Here is mine. It was my wife's from one of her travels but I think boomerang suits my motorcycle ...It always comes back to the same spot in the garage!
 
I'll post this one here too sobe it wad the motivation for the thread.

4fd3ec3b55b6da33541f83c917f95587.jpg
 
Riko_imp said:
i see keys packed nicely in a clean metal construction

this pic might help you figure it out
Ah! I like it! I'll bet it's available out there somewhere.
Bob
 

This is the key to my old Kawasaki. Took one of the keys I had and cut down the "handle" of the key so it was more narrow (about the same width as the key itself). Then I heated the shaft of the screwdriver with a torch until I could pull it free of the snap-on handle. Finally I hit the key with a bit of heat and inserted it in the screwdriver handle. Voilà! Custom key and conversation piece.

Still looking for just the right key for the CB.


Sent from an undisclosed location
 
Back
Top