Show me your Key Fob!

Houtman_imp said:
Moto Hero , can I ask where you bought that nice key fob on Etsy ? Any info ?
Houtman, here's the link to the Etsy seller:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/731987410/honda-key-chain-custom-text-name-your

They have a few options on colors, and you can customize the text on the back side however you want. (I went with "CB1100 EX" because I'm not that creative.) :)

GoldOxide, I whipped up the avatar when I joined this forum. I've always been a big fan of the old Honda logo.
 
Mine is very simple with a small diameter metal ring (not big enough to prevent scratching the gas tank paint) and when stopped, instead of putting the key in my jacket pocket, I insert in on my wrist using the blue rubber band or around my neck using the lanyard.


Regards
Alain






 
I have two fobs from the same guy, 1 for my CB, 1 for my monkey, off eBay. They came from Thailand reasonably promptly, and nicely made. They are similar to the Etsy listing in an earlier post, Price including shipping was modest. They are as pictured in the eBay links. The carabiner clip that is included is aluminum and I do not use it, but I suppose it could be used to clip onto a pants belt loop, or carry bag. I also took off the jump ring between the embroidered fob and the split keyring, and just use the split key ring with the cloth fob. If you look at the guys other items, he has fobs for other bikes as well.

CB1100 : https://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-CB11...046217?hash=item5473ae2809:g:oKcAAOSwUAJdRvb~

Monkey : https://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-MONK...832077?hash=item5472e4864d:g:WCAAAOSwB0xdMtER
 
I think we should start a key fob rotation scheme. On a specific date, e.g. the 21.1.21 everybody send his fob (without the key, that would be a mess) to the nearest forum member in his vicinity - all around the Globe. All we need to make sure there ain't any defectors, and we don't mess up the addresses.
 
j3gq_imp said:
I think we should start a key fob rotation scheme. On a specific date, e.g. the 21.1.21 everybody send his fob (without the key, that would be a mess) to the nearest forum member in his vicinity - all around the Globe. All we need to make sure there ain't any defectors, and we don't mess up the addresses.
Can't say I'm the greatest fan of that idea, because my fob is my earplugs carry-case. It just wouldn't be hygienic and I'd need to get a new set of earplugs
ddd3ef2e0433fbaf3e3d49371c0bb28c.png
3149146e159b4e486072ba8805aba55d.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
tod.branko_imp said:
j3gq_imp said:
I think we should start a key fob rotation scheme. On a specific date, e.g. the 21.1.21 everybody send his fob (without the key, that would be a mess) to the nearest forum member in his vicinity - all around the Globe. All we need to make sure there ain't any defectors, and we don't mess up the addresses.
Can't say I'm the greatest fan of that idea, because my fob is my earplugs carry-case. It just wouldn't be hygienic and I'd need to get a new set of earplugs
ddd3ef2e0433fbaf3e3d49371c0bb28c.png
3149146e159b4e486072ba8805aba55d.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Can't say I'm the greatest fan of that idea, because my fob is my earplugs carry-case. It just wouldn't be hygienic and I'd need to get a new set of earplugs
dc9ef36f17b4dfda666b1217705fb503.png

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
:beerchug:

(PS: this is actually a really smart idea !)
 
I used to do that until it bothered me. Now I just have ear plugs everywhere, jacket pockets, onboard storage, etc. Hmmm, I never considered storing a pair on the inside of the helmet.
 
Back
Top