hdvalente_imp
Running like a top
Changed to a shorter one with reflective material.
Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Aloha,dsan1964_imp said:. My key. Ride safe![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's a thing ...... I once managed to bend a bike key whilst in my jeans pocket. Guessing whilst I was sat having a brew. I only noticed when it wouldn't go into the ignition barrel ! I managed to carefully straighten it but was lucky.Huladog_imp said:Using a similar paracord fob off eBay without any key ring to avoid scratches. Long version like this so you can fish out of your jeans pocket.
Aloha,dsan1964_imp said:. My key. Ride safe![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huladog

GoldOxide_imp said:Agreed. "That copper is from some ancient tomb that you ... " ?

Inhouse Bob_imp said:That story is okay, too![]()


moto_hero_4k_imp said:Apologies for the zombie thread... but since I had to wait two months for my motorcycle to arrive, I had plenty of time to order a bunch of extras. I wanted to show off the key tag I had made up for my CB. It's very similar to the one Csory had made. I got mine from [url=https://www.etsy.com/listing/731987410/honda-key-chain-custom-text-name-your]a maker on Etsy.
[url=https://ibb.co/8XK4vZW]
[url=https://ibb.co/cwGqZxf]