Show me your Key Fob!

I just looked at the link in post 58 and see that the Honda key fob above comes in red, silver and black. Might have to get me a red and black one.
 
3ec37a0be47a171e0a2a5fd31ab22760.jpg
. My key. Ride safe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Using a similar paracord fob off eBay without any key ring to avoid scratches. Long version like this so you can fish out of your jeans pocket.

dsan1964_imp said:
3ec37a0be47a171e0a2a5fd31ab22760.jpg
. My key. Ride safe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aloha,
Huladog
 
Huladog_imp said:
Using a similar paracord fob off eBay without any key ring to avoid scratches. Long version like this so you can fish out of your jeans pocket.

dsan1964_imp said:
3ec37a0be47a171e0a2a5fd31ab22760.jpg
. My key. Ride safe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aloha,
Huladog
Here's a thing ...... I once managed to bend a bike key whilst in my jeans pocket. Guessing whilst I was sat having a brew. I only noticed when it wouldn't go into the ignition barrel ! I managed to carefully straighten it but was lucky.
No longer do I put my bike key in my jeans pocket.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Agreed. "That copper is from some ancient tomb that you ... " ?

Actually, while prospecting for gems I found this little piece of copper that caught my eye. I saw it there in the pile and it spoke to me, “I would make the perfect, most awesome keyfob for your beloved precious CB1100” So, I gave the vendor at the gem show a buck and took it home, drilled a hole in it and bam.... cool keyfob. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top