Short ride on the CB750C today

kennyw

Road warrior
Thread starter
Washed, waxed, and polished the old bike today. Then, took it for a ride to the summit for some pics.

c617ce6925a96dc2e5dde65a9ba13318.jpg


1f8263541d956502eabe8d1d43997efa.jpg


e68948189dc412c2db0c711bd189eef7.jpg
 
Thread starter
I love the old bike until I grab the brakes. Then I remember it needs some work in that department.
 
Looks like a pretty good place to ride.
 
Kenny, if you haven't tried them already I'd suggest you give EBC's HH sintered brake pads a try. My '93 CB750 has a single disk front and it was pretty anemic with the OEM pads. I put the EBC pads on just over a year ago and was pleasantly surprised at the improvement.
 
Thread starter
Thanks, I think I need to flush the hydraulics too. The fluid is black. I just need to find a new reservoir that doesn't leak (at the lid) so I'm only doing it once.
 
Back
Top