Randy B
Road warrior
Thread starter
The bike is going to be picked up between the 5th and the 8th and will be headed to Florida.
See ya California.
See ya California.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
San Jose, CA used to be a joy to visit.Randy B_imp said:The bike is going to be picked up between the 5th and the 8th and will be headed to Florida.
See ya California.
San Jose, CA used to be a joy to visit.GoldOxide_imp said:San Jose, CA used to be a joy to visit.Randy B_imp said:The bike is going to be picked up between the 5th and the 8th and will be headed to Florida.
See ya California.
Not anymore?
Yes sir. Gonna be about 30 miles south of Cape Canaveral.peterbaron_imp said:R U relocating to different state??
A little further down, West Palm Beach is a humble and nice neighbourhood. A little further south and you enter Canadian territories.Randy B_imp said:San Jose, CA used to be a joy to visit.GoldOxide_imp said:San Jose, CA used to be a joy to visit.Randy B_imp said:The bike is going to be picked up between the 5th and the 8th and will be headed to Florida.
See ya California.
Not anymore?
Not anymore?
Used to be.
Yes sir. Gonna be about 30 miles south of Cape Canaveral.peterbaron_imp said:R U relocating to different state??
From what I can see it's about 40 miles south of where I'm going. I have a guy that I met through FB that lives there and has offered to help me unload furniture when it gets there.The ferret_imp said:I used to live in Ft Pierce. Sounds like you are going to be close to that
Thanks Paul. I will miss the hills, but the COL is just so stupid here that I just can't justify staying any longer.Pauley_imp said:We'll miss ya Randy. Good luck with the move.
