Shipping date(s)

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
The bike is going to be picked up between the 5th and the 8th and will be headed to Florida.
See ya California.
 
Good luck with your move, Randy B!
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
The bike is going to be picked up between the 5th and the 8th and will be headed to Florida.
See ya California.
San Jose, CA used to be a joy to visit.

Not anymore?
San Jose, CA used to be a joy to visit.

Not anymore?
Used to be.
peterbaron_imp said:
R U relocating to different state??
Yes sir. Gonna be about 30 miles south of Cape Canaveral.
 
Randy B_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
The bike is going to be picked up between the 5th and the 8th and will be headed to Florida.
See ya California.
San Jose, CA used to be a joy to visit.

Not anymore?
San Jose, CA used to be a joy to visit.

Not anymore?
Used to be.
peterbaron_imp said:
R U relocating to different state??
Yes sir. Gonna be about 30 miles south of Cape Canaveral.
A little further down, West Palm Beach is a humble and nice neighbourhood. A little further south and you enter Canadian territories.
 
I used to live in Ft Pierce. Sounds like you are going to be close to that
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I used to live in Ft Pierce. Sounds like you are going to be close to that
From what I can see it's about 40 miles south of where I'm going. I have a guy that I met through FB that lives there and has offered to help me unload furniture when it gets there.
Pauley_imp said:
We'll miss ya Randy. Good luck with the move.
Thanks Paul. I will miss the hills, but the COL is just so stupid here that I just can't justify staying any longer.
 
Maybe the upshot Randy B is you'll be closer to the north eastern Forum members like The Ferret, and in the "deep south" Mr. P. and the likes (I know, he will be north of you). :)
 
Thanks Paul. I will miss the hills, but the COL is just so stupid here that I just can't justify staying any longer.
[/QUOTE]
What is "COL"?
 
Seems like a common theme I have been reading.

Even on other forums folks are bailing on southern CA and saturating suburbia AZ and TX. This phenom is not unique to CA. It is a worldwide behaviour and the "COL" is relative to the region(s).

Ultimately, and likely beyond current members, standard dispersion will have areas like OH bursting its existing infrastructure to support the mass migrations.
 
Back
Top