Flowpez_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Well I got her Home today! Such a great ride and glad I bought this Bike!
Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think it's a perfect fit and exactly what I was looking for. Before the news about Victory Motorcycles, I was thinking about that Octane. I even went to the dealer and checked it out the day before they announced shutting down. I was pretty excited about that bike. Thankfully for me, what happened with them, happened. I really like the way this bike looks 100% stock. I want to get one of those nice quarter fairings, and if I do, that will most likely be the only Mod I do to this bike. (I know, the only person I'm fooling on that statement is me) But really, this bike is a great looking bike just the way it is.The ferret_imp said:Sweet! So what do you think?
I heard they are faster :celebrate::rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Black ones are good.
I live in La Mirada & look forward to a ride with you SoCal folks sometime!TINK_imp said:Sweeeeet!
Where in So Cal are you, Flowpez?
I'm in Westminster.
Then you know how spoiled we are when it comes to weather in SoCal. We definitely need all this rain, just not in one shot as we've been getting lately. It feels like Seattle.LongRanger_imp said:Nice! Congrats on your new bike. You'll love it!
I can't believe you're complaining about SoCal weather lol! It'll be in the 80's there in a few more weeks. I moved to CO from San Diego and went from riding 25k+ miles/year to less than 10k/year, all because of the stupid weather here. Oh yeah, did I mention? Nice bike!

Yes that will most definitely be my very first mod!The ferret_imp said:well you know RLETs should be the first mod![]()