She's Home!

Flowpez_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Well I got her Home today! Such a great ride and glad I bought this Bike!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
 
Sweet! So what do you think?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Sweet! So what do you think?
I think it's a perfect fit and exactly what I was looking for. Before the news about Victory Motorcycles, I was thinking about that Octane. I even went to the dealer and checked it out the day before they announced shutting down. I was pretty excited about that bike. Thankfully for me, what happened with them, happened. I really like the way this bike looks 100% stock. I want to get one of those nice quarter fairings, and if I do, that will most likely be the only Mod I do to this bike. (I know, the only person I'm fooling on that statement is me) But really, this bike is a great looking bike just the way it is.

As far as the ride, sooo smooth! I still have to get used to being back on two wheels, as the last time I owned motorcycles was when I owned a 02 F4i and a 1990 FZR400 track bike (I thought I was Rossi, but a very very slow version) Now that I'm older, I want to still ride the canyons, but also enjoy the views, I also want to do some nice long haul rides and I feel this bike fits that bill...

Now if Summer can just hurry up and get here, as we're actually having a real wet winter in California, and I'm over it!

Sorry for the long winded response...LOL
 
Nice! Congrats on your new bike. You'll love it!

I can't believe you're complaining about SoCal weather lol! It'll be in the 80's there in a few more weeks. I moved to CO from San Diego and went from riding 25k+ miles/year to less than 10k/year, all because of the stupid weather here. Oh yeah, did I mention? Nice bike!
 
Nice bike, I own the 2013 model with the red tank, but I have gradually blacked out all metals and plastics. I always loved the all black model, cheers from Los Angeles. I don't complain about the weather, but it has been raining more than usual lately....
 
Black ones are good.
 
Congrats on the new bike :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Everyone here can relate to the feeling and satisfaction of getting a new bike so we share your joy.
The 1100 is a civil and smooth bike and we know you're going to love it
 
Congrats Flowpez! Very nice and you will love it.
 
Thread starter
TINK_imp said:
Sweeeeet!
Where in So Cal are you, Flowpez?
I'm in Westminster.
I live in La Mirada & look forward to a ride with you SoCal folks sometime!
LongRanger_imp said:
Nice! Congrats on your new bike. You'll love it!

I can't believe you're complaining about SoCal weather lol! It'll be in the 80's there in a few more weeks. I moved to CO from San Diego and went from riding 25k+ miles/year to less than 10k/year, all because of the stupid weather here. Oh yeah, did I mention? Nice bike!
Then you know how spoiled we are when it comes to weather in SoCal. We definitely need all this rain, just not in one shot as we've been getting lately. It feels like Seattle.


And thanks!
 
well you know RLETs should be the first mod ;)
 
Congrats, Flowpez. I feel your pain on not getting to ride, although I did this weekend with weather in Ohio in the 60's.

I think you'll be getting better weather soon and you'll be glad of the full reservoirs and several feet of snow in the mountains.
 
Welcome! enjoy the ride -
e3aea35ab4729c55a93a2c978f3ca21e.jpg
 
Back
Top