She's HOME!!

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
Thanks Paul for helping a cripple out. :D

154c714a90014720fe01498029304172.jpg
 
Thread starter
I'm not riding yet....and holy hell I need to loose weight!
 
Good one. Hope you're soon back on board, Randy.
 
Randy B_imp said:
I'm not riding yet....and holy hell I need to loose weight!
Haha don't sweat it....I'd be willing to bet that more half of us on this forum are in the same boat. Not only do I need to lose weight but I need to start growing hair again, on my head and not in my ears, nose, back etc....
 
Blockhead_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
I'm not riding yet....and holy hell I need to loose weight!
Haha don't sweat it....I'd be willing to bet that more half of us on this forum are in the same boat. Not only do I need to lose weight but I need to start growing hair again, on my head and not in my ears, nose, back etc....
I need to start growing hair again, on my head and not in my ears, nose, back etc....
Tell me about it :-/
If only that was something you could somehow choose to do.
 
Back
Top