running light and brake light

Ennsync_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I am looking to upgrade the rear end with a running day and brake light preferably very strong red to be easily seen even i day light . clear water has a good one for license plate area for $ 140 which i really like, before i order it , I wanted to see if you have placed some thing that you using and recommending ,here is the link:

Billie Brake Light


i have seen this light in action on two of my friends GS 12oo and they look and function great.
Ride safe/Ride long
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Only for BMWs? You may need to purchase a can opener too.
I didn't understand what you meant abort the can opener, until I visited the web site :)
 
Dave: Yeah, I didn't get it either until I dug into the site. I thought, "Ugh, yet another hidden thing to buy to make it come together".
 
Back
Top