GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
I don't think the dungeon is cleared out - at least I have not read anywhere.
I am sure there are things to see and smell down there.
I am sure there are things to see and smell down there.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not optimal, however, consider one RLET on the left lever of the 2014 CB1100 Standard, and one RLET on the right lever of the 2014 CB1100 Deluxe.peterbaron_imp said:Noticed some loud Force imbalance in my garage...so either remove the existing RLETs from my std CB or add'em to the DLX and one car which has a perfect antenna for RLETs installation.
Need good advice which way to go, going to Honda dealer this week.
![]()
Nice suggestion but I think it may cause pulling to the left/Std and to the right/DLX due to enhanced RLET performance.GoldOxide_imp said:Not optimal, however, consider one RLET on the left lever of the 2014 CB1100 Standard, and one RLET on the right lever of the 2014 CB1100 Deluxe.peterbaron_imp said:Noticed some loud Force imbalance in my garage...so either remove the existing RLETs from my std CB or add'em to the DLX and one car which has a perfect antenna for RLETs installation.
Need good advice which way to go, going to Honda dealer this week.
![]()
Maybe at least until a whole bag of them have been acquired from your favourite local Honda Powersports Parts counter?

Yeah, the risk is understood. However, in the end PB will have a bag of new RLETs, so maybe too much power?Cormanus_imp said:You could try Au₂O₃’s idea peterbaron. It won’t end well. But, hey, you could take one for the team.
Taking Lord Popgun’s advice would be the wiser course.


PB: We might have to start callin' you "Obi Wan", or sumthin' like that. That gives you the power of six (6)! I am unsure if any other member has more than that.peterbaron_imp said:Just came back from my favourite, not so local, Honda dealer where I ordered four RLETs.... which should be ready for pick up by the next week....
I think, I can sleep well from now on, and avoided a sparky situation with a continental islander habitant, our forum's influential cellar master
![]()
GoldOxide_imp said:PB: We might have to start callin' you "Obi Wan", or sumthin' like that. That gives you the power of six (6)! I am unsure if any other member has more than that.peterbaron_imp said:Just came back from my favourite, not so local, Honda dealer where I ordered four RLETs.... which should be ready for pick up by the next week....
I think, I can sleep well from now on, and avoided a sparky situation with a continental islander habitant, our forum's influential cellar master
![]()
Can too much of a good thing be bad?
(I reckon[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB might find out.)


peterbaron_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:PB: We might have to start callin' you "Obi Wan", or sumthin' like that. That gives you the power of six (6)! I am unsure if any other member has more than that.peterbaron_imp said:Just came back from my favourite, not so local, Honda dealer where I ordered four RLETs.... which should be ready for pick up by the next week....
I think, I can sleep well from now on, and avoided a sparky situation with a continental islander habitant, our forum's influential cellar master
![]()
Can too much of a good thing be bad?
(I reckon[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB might find out.)
Wise he is
more power better is
More RLETs = more power
Just found an additional spot for an extra RLET, my car's antenna -->
...assuming RLET syndicate acceptance
^^before RLET installation^^


E11even_Hunnit_imp said:peterbaron_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:PB: We might have to start callin' you "Obi Wan", or sumthin' like that. That gives you the power of six (6)! I am unsure if any other member has more than that.peterbaron_imp said:Just came back from my favourite, not so local, Honda dealer where I ordered four RLETs.... which should be ready for pick up by the next week....
I think, I can sleep well from now on, and avoided a sparky situation with a continental islander habitant, our forum's influential cellar master
![]()
Can too much of a good thing be bad?
(I reckon[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB might find out.)
Wise he is
more power better is
More RLETs = more power
Just found an additional spot for an extra RLET, my car's antenna -->
...assuming RLET syndicate acceptance
^^before RLET installation^^
Wise he is
more power better is
More RLETs = more power
Just found an additional spot for an extra RLET, my car's antenna -->
...assuming RLET syndicate acceptance
^^before RLET installation^^
Part # and length of this antenna?


Absolutely, out of balance in the Force is dangerous!!The A-man_imp said:There is, however, one note of caution. RLETS mus bt installed on both left and right levers. Otherwise the bike will tend to pull in one direction or the other. OK if you're practicing U-turns in a vacant parking lot, but potentially dangerous on the open highway!
... and ensure to read the thread to completion. It is a part of the rite.The ferret_imp said:This is such a fun thread to read. Start with Post 1.
To the top for newbies and the un-initiated