Rubber Lever End Thingies

Padawans. Gotta love em! :D
 
tod.branko_imp said:
Oh that's what all the mystery is about! Random PCXs are getting RLETs while hundreds of rletless CBs are condemned to the fires of hell lol

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Yeah, almost sounds like a cross-contamination of some sort.

Anywho, the RLETs in this case are unable to enhance the ride (reserved only for CB1100s). However, they do likely save somebody's car door paint. :)
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
tod.branko_imp said:
Oh that's what all the mystery is about! Random PCXs are getting RLETs while hundreds of rletless CBs are condemned to the fires of hell lol

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Yeah, almost sounds like a cross-contamination of some sort.

Anywho, the RLETs in this case are unable to enhance the ride (reserved only for CB1100s). However, they do likely save somebody's car door paint. :)
Really? Would you care to expand on this thesis, Au₂O₃?
 
shahyaan_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
shahyaan_imp said:
Do the RLETs serve a purpose other than Angel promotions?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Start here, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5505
Start here, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5505

This rabbit hole goes deep Alice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Start here, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5505
This rabbit hole goes deep Alice.
Very deep....
 
Cormanus_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
tod.branko_imp said:
Oh that's what all the mystery is about! Random PCXs are getting RLETs while hundreds of rletless CBs are condemned to the fires of hell lol

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Yeah, almost sounds like a cross-contamination of some sort.

Anywho, the RLETs in this case are unable to enhance the ride (reserved only for CB1100s). However, they do likely save somebody's car door paint. :)
Really? Would you care to expand on this thesis, Au₂O₃?
Really? Would you care to expand on this thesis, Au₂O₃?
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time."

Maybe reserved for all CBs?

Maybe all Hondas?
 
Very big demand for black, raw rubber material... and this is why the RLETs production has dropped by 51%...in Japan.
:cool:
 
Glad I keep a spare set. Just in case.
 
So…..
Has there been posts in the last 1,600+ posts about REMOVING an RLET from one lever and reinstalling said RLET on a new lever?

Talk amongst yourselves.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
So…..
Has there been posts in the last 1,600+ posts about REMOVING an RLET from one lever and reinstalling said RLET on a new lever?

Talk amongst yourselves.
I took off the RLETs off my '14 standard before I traded it in for a Street Twin. Then popped them back on my '17 when I bought it. They go much easier the second time around.
 
pdedse_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
So…..
Has there been posts in the last 1,600+ posts about REMOVING an RLET from one lever and reinstalling said RLET on a new lever?

Talk amongst yourselves.
I took off the RLETs off my '14 standard before I traded it in for a Street Twin. Then popped them back on my '17 when I bought it. They go much easier the second time around.
A universal truth, I’d argue.
 
Thread starter
You're right about universal truths, EmptySea. I removed an RLET from a broken lever and installed it on the new lever. See here et seq.
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Does that mean RLET pricing has gone up at least 51% [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB?
No, not at all as of now. Honda keeps control on RLETs pricing and if necessary will subsidize, so motorcyclist, our RLETs curators and the Ring can breath easily.


The Japan Times

日本のRLETS生産は、原材料不足により51%減少しました。

By Hiroshi Hito
Tokyo, September 17, 2021

Source: [url=https://www.japantimes.co.jp/]https://www.japantimes.co.jp/
peter baron, please provide a link to the actual page containing this report let you be accused of generating 'Fake News'.
 
Heh, heh, congratulations for nice job guarding RLETs philosophy...:clap:
Looks like MiLord and his Ring slept in... :)
Balance in the Force is stable.
 
Well... From PB's I learned that AUS is getting nuke submarine tech from the US. That's a good thing. Unless you are a sub sailor. They can plan on being at sea a long time.
 
Jeeez, I can't believe I'm doing this. I hate succumbing to peer pressure, but it is what it is... Are these things something I can go to my local Honda dealer and pick up, or are they some sort of special order from Japan?
 
Back
Top