Rubber Lever End Thingies

Noticed some loud Force imbalance in my garage...so either remove the existing RLETs from my std CB or add'em to the DLX and one car which has a perfect antenna for RLETs installation.
Need good advice which way to go, going to Honda dealer this week.
:)
 
You know what to do PB. Now do it. There is no try.

The dealer awaits your parts order.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Noticed some loud Force imbalance in my garage...so either remove the existing RLETs from my std CB or add'em to the DLX and one car which has a perfect antenna for RLETs installation.
Need good advice which way to go, going to Honda dealer this week.
:)
Not optimal, however, consider one RLET on the left lever of the 2014 CB1100 Standard, and one RLET on the right lever of the 2014 CB1100 Deluxe.

Maybe at least until a whole bag of them have been acquired from your favourite local Honda Powersports Parts counter?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Noticed some loud Force imbalance in my garage...so either remove the existing RLETs from my std CB or add'em to the DLX and one car which has a perfect antenna for RLETs installation.
Need good advice which way to go, going to Honda dealer this week.
:)
Not optimal, however, consider one RLET on the left lever of the 2014 CB1100 Standard, and one RLET on the right lever of the 2014 CB1100 Deluxe.

Maybe at least until a whole bag of them have been acquired from your favourite local Honda Powersports Parts counter?
Nice suggestion but I think it may cause pulling to the left/Std and to the right/DLX due to enhanced RLET performance.
Very sure our master RLET syndicate would not be too happy and don't want to cause and sparky situation with them :)
 
Thread starter
You could try Au₂O₃’s idea peterbaron. It won’t end well. But, hey, you could take one for the team.

Taking Lord Popgun’s advice would be the wiser course.
 
Just came back from my favourite, not so local, Honda dealer where I ordered four RLETs.... which should be ready for pick up by the next week....
I think, I can sleep well from now on, and avoided a sparky situation with a continental islander habitant, our forum's influential cellar master :P

b6337d528aba1e1ad68be365bf4f086b.jpg
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Just came back from my favourite, not so local, Honda dealer where I ordered four RLETs.... which should be ready for pick up by the next week....
I think, I can sleep well from now on, and avoided a sparky situation with a continental islander habitant, our forum's influential cellar master :P

b6337d528aba1e1ad68be365bf4f086b.jpg
PB: We might have to start callin' you "Obi Wan", or sumthin' like that. That gives you the power of six (6)! I am unsure if any other member has more than that.

Can too much of a good thing be bad?

(I reckon[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB might find out.)
 
Well, it looks like my son will be delivering my 2013 non-abs CB1100 this morning, so I have a few questions. Is it safe to ride without the RLETS, or should I wait? Should I have the fork springs replaced, or get a 2017 fork if I put RLETS on? Will there be a fuel mileage change with the RLETS installed and will it be plus or minus and how much? Has anyone found a source for pink RLETS? Will I need cold weather RLETS for winter months? How many miles can I expect the RLETS to last? Should I have a spare in case one gives out on long trips? Inquiring minds need to know. Thank you in advance. Thank heavens this forum is here.
 
All valid questions, Nachodaddy

yes briefly, no
no
no
heck NO
no, you live in Arizona
more than you are likely to ride
no
 
OMG, Nachodaddy, you need private = one on one tutoring lessons from Lord Popgun...not cheap tho!!:)
 
This is such a fun thread to read. Start with Post 1.

To the top for newbies and the un-initiated
 
There is, however, one note of caution. RLETS mus bt installed on both left and right levers. Otherwise the bike will tend to pull in one direction or the other. OK if you're practicing U-turns in a vacant parking lot, but potentially dangerous on the open highway!
 
The A-man_imp said:
There is, however, one note of caution. RLETS mus bt installed on both left and right levers. Otherwise the bike will tend to pull in one direction or the other. OK if you're practicing U-turns in a vacant parking lot, but potentially dangerous on the open highway!
Absolutely, out of balance in the Force is dangerous!!
 
Back
Top