Lord Popgun
Road warrior
PB has one foot in the wine cellar and one foot in the dungeon.
A Padawan Nachodaddy will remain until installed RLETs are.
A Padawan Nachodaddy will remain until installed RLETs are.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Classic remedy and excellent recovery.mtneers_imp said:Suhawk305 had a little incident enroute to the rally and broke his clutch lever. He said he carried an extra RLET as a “ good luck charm” to ward off these occurrences. The Honda dealer in Marietta got him a new lever with next day service. A-man picked it up and installed the new lever. I followed up with a parking lot RLET install. A little chain lube on the lever ball and 2 minutes in microwave in a cup of water. Good as new! (I’m sure I didn’t come near Nemo’s record)
I wish I had a picture of the temporary lever fix by rickcb….mini vise grips and a zip tie. It worked on a temporary basis until the new lever was installed.![]()
A followup from rickcb….
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:rofl:Lord Popgun_imp said:PB has one foot in the wine cellar and one foot in the dungeon.
A Padawan Nachodaddy will remain until installed RLETs are.

Why did it take so long ...and with the help of microwave technology....?mtneers_imp said:Suhawk305 had a little incident enroute to the rally and broke his clutch lever. He said he carried an extra RLET as a “ good luck charm” to ward off these occurrences. The Honda dealer in Marietta got him a new lever with next day service. A-man picked it up and installed the new lever. I followed up with a parking lot RLET install. A little chain lube on the lever ball and 2 minutes in microwave in a cup of water. Good as new! (I’m sure I didn’t come near Nemo’s record)
I wish I had a picture of the temporary lever fix by rickcb….mini vise grips and a zip tie. It worked on a temporary basis until the new lever was installed.![]()
A followup from rickcb….
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Why did it take so long ...and with the help of microwave technology....?peterbaron_imp said:Why did it take so long ...and with the help of microwave technology....?mtneers_imp said:Suhawk305 had a little incident enroute to the rally and broke his clutch lever. He said he carried an extra RLET as a “ good luck charm” to ward off these occurrences. The Honda dealer in Marietta got him a new lever with next day service. A-man picked it up and installed the new lever. I followed up with a parking lot RLET install. A little chain lube on the lever ball and 2 minutes in microwave in a cup of water. Good as new! (I’m sure I didn’t come near Nemo’s record)
I wish I had a picture of the temporary lever fix by rickcb….mini vise grips and a zip tie. It worked on a temporary basis until the new lever was installed.![]()
A followup from rickcb….
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No.peterbaron_imp said:MiLord, can I be exempt due to post pandemic rubber shortage??![]()
...rubber products are now more needed in ERs & ICUs...+++

How did you celebrate?GoldOxide_imp said:I actually installed a pair of RLETs yesterday.
:angel: and another angel gets their wingsGoldOxide_imp said:I actually installed a pair of RLETs yesterday.
Did you install the inside out roll on easy method which puts the seam underneath.GoldOxide_imp said:I actually installed a pair of RLETs yesterday.
If that is so, Honda will have repurposed its entire stock of RLETs so you will not be able to buy them which means you can’t install them. If, however, Honda is still selling them, you have no excuse. :angel:peterbaron_imp said::dodgy:...rubber products are now more needed in ERs & ICUs...+++
![]()
:angel: and another angel gets their wingsThe ferret_imp said::angel: and another angel gets their wingsGoldOxide_imp said:I actually installed a pair of RLETs yesterday.
How did you celebrate?tod.branko_imp said:How did you celebrate?GoldOxide_imp said:I actually installed a pair of RLETs yesterday.
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Start here, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5505shahyaan_imp said:Do the RLETs serve a purpose other than Angel promotions?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk