Rubber Lever End Thingies

Thread starter
Oh, you trusting lord, you. Strong in the Dark Side he is.
 
Just giving the Chancellor a break. I know what happened to Caligula :D I want to avoid that... :P
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Hummm, Grand Chancellor’s RLETS are like the Ring. Won’t show in pictures. Digital or film.
AMEN!!! :excited::worship::thanks:
...or you have to use C14, that MAY enhance visuality shown below:

cc4b48cf86479933078008eb431c20a1.jpg


so I think you get it now Pdedse...and paper will take anything written down, otherwise, we would not have any documents at all....
:D

Side note: Caligula name should alway be remembered, as the bottom line
 
Jeez guys, :rofl:

:beerchug: :beerchug:
 
Matte or shiny, they shall be rich in color. For you shall anoint them regularly with a high quality rubber preservative and wipe them with a fine chamois.

And TXBikerGuy, I'm assuming that the Dalai Lama installed your RLETs? Did you give him something, you know, for the effort?
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Matte or shiny, they shall be rich in color. For you shall anoint them regularly with a high quality rubber preservative and wipe them with a fine chamois.

And TXBikerGuy, I'm assuming that the Dalai Lama installed your RLETs? Did you give him something, you know, for the effort?
I sure did. I told him that on his death bed, he would achieve total consciousness.
 
Thread starter
Wow! That IS a paradox. :cool:
 
Thread starter
I'm confused: who has what going for him? :-/
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Matte or shiny, they shall be rich in color. For you shall anoint them regularly with a high quality rubber preservative and wipe them with a fine chamois.

And TXBikerGuy, I'm assuming that the Dalai Lama installed your RLETs? Did you give him something, you know, for the effort?

Where my Lord should I source such a fine sheep and are there specific dietary requirements for it. Must the sheep come to the Rlet or the Rlet to the the fine sheep? Complicated business to be sure.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
peterbaron_imp said:
Ya know, there are a lot of RLETS followers and believers here.....just saying..:)
and I have'em painted in invisible colour, your choice..
:beerchug:

Those invisible ones have to be seen to be believed!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Frankie_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Matte or shiny, they shall be rich in color. For you shall anoint them regularly with a high quality rubber preservative and wipe them with a fine chamois.

And TXBikerGuy, I'm assuming that the Dalai Lama installed your RLETs? Did you give him something, you know, for the effort?

Where my Lord should I source such a fine sheep and are there specific dietary requirements for it. Must the sheep come to the Rlet or the Rlet to the the fine sheep? Complicated business to be sure.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
peterbaron_imp said:
Ya know, there are a lot of RLETS followers and believers here.....just saying..:)
and I have'em painted in invisible colour, your choice..
:beerchug:

Those invisible ones have to be seen to be believed!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frankie, after few :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:, you will truly see invisible ones...
and as Lord Popgun once said; Won’t show in pictures. Digital or film, same as the Ring!!
:banana:
 
The finest sheep are in Australia. You must contact Cormanus ;)
 
My chamois was brought to me from the top of Mount Olympus, and blessed by Saint Savvas of Kalymnos.

Or at least that's what my wife told me. I think she just bought it at whatever the Greek equivalent of Auto Zone must be, last time she went back to visit her relatives. I treat it with a great deal of reverence, in any case.

I wonder if Cormanus has been Googling movie quotes yet...
 
I've been to the Acropolis but I didn't see any sheep there. Just an old building. Really old. Like Ferret or Rocky old :P
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I've been to the Acropolis but I didn't see any sheep there. Just an old building. Really old. Like Ferret or Rocky old :P
HEY HEY HEY :@
 
Back
Top