Rubber Lever End Thingies

I would keep it. It knows the way to all the places you ride and has kept you safe for this long. Kind of like a guardian angel!
 
Thread starter
Pdedse, I’m fine. Embarrassed, but fine. Thanks for asking.

Thanks for the other thoughts, guys. I’m glad others get this RLET thing.
 
Remove it and put the same one on the replacement lever. Deep down inside, you know you’d always be expecting some sort of consequences if you don’t.
 
Ah, sorry to read about the CB taking a nap. Definitely harvest the RLET since it appears to have successfully protected the lever end (and probably the other surface as well). It is also a part of your machine's soul.
 
Oh, dang. So sorry you tipped over. Glad it wasn't serious. And I hope it's a good story. If not, you have time to come up with a better one :thumbsup:
Please install the original RLET on the new brake lever. I have fond memories of the little guy and I'm not sure I could love a replacement in quite the same way.
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Is the rlet undamaged? Or is it mangled up like Bazbro's?

If it's fit you must aquit!

:rofl:
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Is the rlet undamaged? Or is it mangled up like Bazbro's?

If it's fit you must aquit!
No mine's not damaged (despite my best efforts putting it on!)
Here it is...

4fb6dd2e98844c7ce25e9a7d5a89a175.jpg
 
Thread starter
Is W.S. - H. a Unix command? Or a Canadian in joke?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Is W.S. - H. a Unix command? Or a Canadian in joke?
I cannot answer this question, until "Quote this post" buttons start working again, as they used to...
:)
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Is W.S. - H. a Unix command? Or a Canadian in joke?
William Shakespeare - Hamlet. One must have culture to ride a Honda :P
William Shakespeare - Hamlet. One must have culture to ride a Honda :P
Right on, IB
:thumbsup::D
 
Back
Top