GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
By the way Canadian CB Forum members:tommymck_imp said:By the way Canadian CB Forum members:GoldOxide_imp said:By the way Canadian CB Forum members:tommymck_imp said:Part # 95010-16001
The Patriots won.... I'm feeling weak.....
New Egg of all places promises next day delivery for $4.00. Must resist...
Honda Canada has a large boat load of these currently in their warehouse. They are about $4.50 Cdn each all in. Now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to promote these or anything dark like that, you know, just sayin' if you were thinking of a pair.
Honda Canada has large boat load of these currently in their warehouse. They are about $4.50 Cdn each all in. Now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to promote these or anything dark like that, you know, just sayin' if you were thinking of a pair.
The moment passed....
Honda Canada has a large boat load of these currently in their warehouse. They are about $4.50 Cdn each all in. Now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to promote these or anything dark like that, you know, just sayin' if you were thinking of a pair.
The moment passed....
tommymck: You, ... are a survivor.
leepy:

:blush:
