Rubber Lever End Thingies

misterprofessionality: Nope, just found them to be the most straightforward to ship to Hungary. Had some very bad experience earlier with US originated packages (i.e. those get stolen more often than not).
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I guess you're right...postal integrity isn't the same everywhere.
Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.
 
Csory_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I guess you're right...postal integrity isn't the same everywhere.
Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.
Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.
An issue worthwhile bringing up with your local government representative?
 
Thread starter
Csory, thanks so much for the video. Ignoring planet for a moment, that packaging is nothing short of genius given.

Makes me think the folks at webike have been reading this thread as the packaging certainly provides the standard of comfort we'd expect for an RLET.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Csory, thanks so much for the video. Ignoring planet for a moment, that packaging is nothing short of genius given.

Makes me think the folks at webike have been reading this thread as the packaging certainly provides the standard of comfort we'd expect for an RLET.
Okay ... :rofl:

The red, no, ... , blue velvet pillow cushioning was absent.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Csory_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I guess you're right...postal integrity isn't the same everywhere.
Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.
Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.
An issue worthwhile bringing up with your local government representative?
Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.
An issue worthwhile bringing up with your local government representative?
Well, the current state of affairs here in Hungary is somewhat sad. I'd say you'd be totally right in a functional society with a functional government. This is _far_ worse than anything I have experienced in the US, and that's quite an achievement :D

TLDR: Last time I tried to raise the issue at our local post office I was told to be glad that there is still such a thing as postal service...
 
Thread starter
Remember redbirds?
 
Thread starter
A small group of dissidents there are, led by Sith Lord redbirds. I fear peterbaron has been lured to the dark side and that not even popgun's secret forum decoder ring can help him back.

Good of it none will come.
 
Strong the dark side is.
 
...when ^^+12*C, I will be on the road again..and I already have platinum secret forum decoder ring given to me by Lord Magna Bellator :thumbsup:
:D
 
peterbaron_imp said:
...when ^^+12*C, I will be on the road again..and I already have platinum secret forum decoder ring given to me by Lord Magna Bellator :thumbsup:
:D
I'm so envious, I've wanted one of those rings for ages :rofl: :rofl:
 
Back
Top