misterprofessionality
Road warrior
lol did they have a better price or something? you can just get them in an envelope from partzilla.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.misterprofessionality_imp said:I guess you're right...postal integrity isn't the same everywhere.
Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.Csory_imp said:Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.misterprofessionality_imp said:I guess you're right...postal integrity isn't the same everywhere.
Okay ... :rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Csory, thanks so much for the video. Ignoring planet for a moment, that packaging is nothing short of genius given.
Makes me think the folks at webike have been reading this thread as the packaging certainly provides the standard of comfort we'd expect for an RLET.
Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.GoldOxide_imp said:Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.Csory_imp said:Just to clear it up: packages from the US _always_ made their way to Hungary. Then disappeared in the Hungarian Postal Service's hands... Never had any problem with the USPS so far.misterprofessionality_imp said:I guess you're right...postal integrity isn't the same everywhere.
An issue worthwhile bringing up with your local government representative?


Interesting perspective PB.peterbaron_imp said:Stay naked = NO RLETs and save our planet....
...and Padawan said: "NO RELTs needed for your ship"
![]()


I'm so envious, I've wanted one of those rings for ages :rofl: :rofl:peterbaron_imp said:...when ^^+12*C, I will be on the road again..and I already have platinum secret forum decoder ring given to me by Lord Magna Bellator
![]()