Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Failure to add RLETS to the FJR has led to one to one unfortunate situtation. Don’t let there be another!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I adopt the above formula to my CBThe ferret_imp said:No that wasn't Yamahas thing. That was Honda's. I'm afraid on the Yamaha it would be introducing a foreign anti-body and might have quite the opposite effect.

And just in time for Christmas!The ferret_imp said::angel: and another angel gets their wings.
^ +1...Popgun, provide email address to Padawan, please..Rocky_imp said:I haven't been following this thread very much, but decided to go through it and catch up.
I'm still busting a gut at all the humorous comments. Haven't had so many laughs in a long time![]()
![]()


..good luck