Rubber Lever End Thingies

Failure to add RLETS to the FJR has led to one to one unfortunate situtation. Don’t let there be another!
 
The ferret_imp said:
No that wasn't Yamahas thing. That was Honda's. I'm afraid on the Yamaha it would be introducing a foreign anti-body and might have quite the opposite effect.
I adopt the above formula to my CB :D
 
Thread starter
Peter, as previously noted, good luck with that approach.

Ferret, popgun makes an interesting point, methinks. Perhaps Yamaha's performance would have been improved this year if RLETs had been fitted to No.46.
 
Went to my garage and asked my CB 3x if wanted RELT::
0346b46c703c7a6625c2b419671f389a.png


I am sorry for this disappointment :angel:
 
Thread starter
Mate, there’s only one person on this forum you’ll need to apologize to.
 
I wondered whether I would be post #1000 by the time I was ready to post having read through 99 pages since I have been a CB owner and discovered this thread. Sadly close but no cigar . Nevermind, someone else will have the honour !

I am now the proud owner of levers properly adorned with Rlets. Tbh they weren't too difficult to put on - a little WD40 wiped around the open end with a cotton bud and a steady push and twist on the dry Rlet while wearing examination gloves. I suspect this is the key - as in a good grip on the Rlet is required and if you have that she'll slip straight on. Are Rlet's female ? I think they might be but I've no idea why. Cheers
 
Yes, a Padawan no longer you are. Complete your training is.
 
:angel: and another angel gets their wings.
 
The ferret_imp said:
:angel: and another angel gets their wings.
And just in time for Christmas!
 
Thread starter
Congratulations Lodger, both on the RLETs and the laudable ambition to get to 1,000 posts on this thread.

More thought is needed on the question of the gender of RLETs. For the moment, though, I’m going to go with mine being ungendered.
 
Thread starter
I'm sure they're RLETs if you hot dip them. There's previously been consideration of whether coating the knobs with Plasti-dip constitutes an RLET. The prevailing view is that it doesn't. If it doesn't come in a bag marked Part # 95010-16001, it just isn't an RLET.
 
Thank you for your congratulations .

Having too much time on my hands I looked up what Padawan means. Here's the answer ( according to Wookiepedia ) :

A Padawan, also known as a Padawan learner, Padawan apprentice, or Apprentice, referred to a Force-sensitive adolescent who trained in the Jedi Order to one day become a full-fledged Jedi. Padawans were known as Jedi younglings at first, and trained in classroom settings with multiple students and a teacher.

Every day is a learning day !
Cheers
 
Thread starter
Thank you, Lodger. Popgun knows this stuff because he has the forum secret decoder ring.
 
I haven't been following this thread very much, but decided to go through it and catch up.
I'm still busting a gut at all the humorous comments. Haven't had so many laughs in a long time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Rocky_imp said:
I haven't been following this thread very much, but decided to go through it and catch up.
I'm still busting a gut at all the humorous comments. Haven't had so many laughs in a long time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
^ +1...Popgun, provide email address to Padawan, please..:P
Now after 999, someone can claim 1000 :thumbsup::)..good luck
 
wow 1000 posts....amazing. The power of the Rlet!
 
Back
Top