Lord Popgun
Road warrior
White dog,
As I've said before, that twisting and grunting is part of the initiation into "our thing"
As I've said before, that twisting and grunting is part of the initiation into "our thing"

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Weill I suppose that it's true, even when it comes to the glorious CB1100. "They just don't make 'em like they used to."The ferret_imp said:Tonight a got a PM from a member that had just joined. It was a simple enough question.
What is an RLET?
Kinda hard to explain my friend.... part reality, part magic, larger in legend than their physical size would suggest. Difficult or easy to install depending on one's technique, attitude...and Karma. Interesting in that they came stock on most Hondas for years and yet some say they have never seen them. I only know, that once you put a set on your bike, suddenly the sun will come out, birds will sing, the grass will be greener,sky will be bluer, the roads will be smooth with perfect curves, your bike will run crisper, you will get better gas mileage, all manner of cool stuff will happen. Mystical little things I tell ya, but kinda hard to explain.


That's what I figured POPGUN !!! Thanks for confirming.Lord Popgun_imp said:That's just crazy talk right there I tell ya!
Mate, make sure you get them on your CB1100 before Pud gets his hands on them.noroomtomove_imp said:Next time I drop in to Puds Four Parts in Yarram Yarram will ensure to give him the RLET part number so they become a set thing on the CB750's he restores. Doing my bit to stimulate the world economy.
regards
Not that I'm aware but I used to cut them off of my old Hondas. Does that count?JF Coastal_imp said:I have to admit I haven't read this entire thread yet. But, is their record of anyone ever installing RLETS and than deciding, "ahhh, I don't like them " ??
Or is that just craziness ?
Insanity. They were such a PITA to put on I thought I would get the ends of my pinky fingers tattooed black to commemorate the suffering I went through. Even if you decide you don't like them after you put them on... you leave them on as a badge of CB honor.JF Coastal_imp said:I have to admit I haven't read this entire thread yet. But, is their record of anyone ever installing RLETS and than deciding, "ahhh, I don't like them " ??
Or is that just craziness ?