Rubber Lever End Thingies

Thread starter
Great T-shirt, DGS.
 
Love the T-shirt. I bet my parts man would go what the heck?
 
Setchman_imp said:
I don't know what kind of crazy spell you guys are casting over here...

I mean, I just found this board like a week ago, have all of 3 posts here, haven't even PICKED UP MY BIKE YET and now you all have me ordering little rubber lever end thingies!!!!

I think that concussion I got back in the 4th grade is finally catching up to me :D
Setchman, it gets worse. Soon you'll be ordering, or at least
drooling over, all sorts of things. Give it time! By the way, with
3 posts... Welcome! You've found a fun, if not expensive, place to
hang out.
 
Setchman_imp said:
I don't know what kind of crazy spell you guys are casting over here...

I mean, I just found this board like a week ago, have all of 3 posts here, haven't even PICKED UP MY BIKE YET and now you all have me ordering little rubber lever end thingies!!!!

I think that concussion I got back in the 4th grade is finally catching up to me :D
Alright, a quick study. We like that.
 
Thats just the way we roll here! :)
 
Trey,

Ferret will now remove you from double secret probation :P
 
Thread starter
popgun, shouldn't your signature read, 'If you come to a fork in the road, consult your RLETs'?
 
Good idea. That way I don't need a GPS. RLETS can work like dowsers. They will indicate which way to go!

It's one of Casey Stengle's quotes. Or at least attributed to him.
 
Thread starter
It's nice really. I mean, what else can you do when you come to a fork in the road?
 
Yeah really. Thats the funny thing about all his quotes. They make sense, kinda.

I like the one "...nobody goes there anymore. Its too crowded."
 
What the heck is the secret to getting these RLETs on the levers! I tried WD-40, stretching them out with needle nose pliers to the point that I was certain they were about to rip, heating them up with the heat gun on low and still, nothing. I decided to do what I should have done from the beginning and I stepped away and enjoyed a cold beer; the RLET's meanwhile were being stretched out over the heads of some pretty big bolts that I shoved into them, but still, after trying again, no luck. :@

I went inside to have some Thin Mints and milk to lift my spirits and I am now off to bed...it's 0025 on the east coast!
 
You must first read all 36 pages of the thread Grasshopper. Then the secrets will be revealed.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Yeah really. Thats the funny thing about all his quotes. They make sense, kinda.

I like the one "...nobody goes there anymore. Its too crowded."
That's brilliant. :rofl:
 
Spit on lever and in RETLET, use dry cloth to grab it and push it on with some wiggle movement. Nothing to it! Now go eat some Wheaties in the morning, man up and get them on! I guess a video is needed, which means I've got to buy a third CB.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Good idea. That way I don't need a GPS. RLETS can work like dowsers. They will indicate which way to go!

It's one of Casey Stengle's quotes. Or at least attributed to him.

I think you meant Yogi Berra, not Casey Stengle.
 
Back
Top