Rubber Lever End Thingies

It was pretty funny. If anyone does a quote on that again I will delete it though....especially now that we are on a new page.

I was looking for the part for someone the other day and Partzilla had this list of bikes that that part number was used for, so I read the list, and thought dang that is nearly every Honda for 20 years. An amazing run for 1 part I would think. I'll bet some supplier made a living from making RLETs.

Thought I'd share the list lol
 
the_undecider_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
But I have to ask, did you really have to quote the longest list in history just to say you were replying?
Yes.:banana:
Yes.:banana:
:rofl: Ok, just asking...:clap:
 
After reading this post decided that I must have these and ordered some NOS ones, someone said they make the CB100 run smoother than the new non-NOS versions out on the market.
 
Thread starter
RLETs4U have them on special this week.
 
I agree. My RLET-studded CB has been parked for a week because it won't stop raining here. Luckily I bought a car before that started; I did two weeks of bike-only traveling since I sold my truck!
 
Mine's arrived yesterday and it took me only a few minutes after applying a little dish washer soap on the inside of the RLET. It's easy to slip on if you have a good grip on the thin protruding part.

ObHaiku, dedicated to Honda engineers:

Missing cool farkle
RLET ordered in Winter
Mailman causes joy
 
And now you are one of us Grasshopper :thumbsup:
 
I looked on Amazon, they wanted $14 for a pair shipped; I am cheap so I held off. I called the local dealer, they had two left for $6 so I felt obligated to be cool and put them on my CB. I had to laugh as the young man in parts had no idea what they were. When I told him he said "oh yeah, I remember seeing those on the old bikes my dad had" :D
 
And another angel gets her wings. :angel:
 
You're one of us now Alvarez. Soon Ferret will be PM'ing you the instructions for the secret handshake. ;)
 
My RLET's arrived at the dealer and I picked them up over a week ago - about $3.50 a piece. NOW, if I could just get my brand new DLX back from the Honda repair shop - I can install them!!!!
 
I don't know what kind of crazy spell you guys are casting over here...

I mean, I just found this board like a week ago, have all of 3 posts here, haven't even PICKED UP MY BIKE YET and now you all have me ordering little rubber lever end thingies!!!!

I think that concussion I got back in the 4th grade is finally catching up to me :D
 
Back
Top