Rubber Lever End Thingies

Jeephoto_imp said:
I installed my RLET's on my DLX today and I swear it kept my hands warmer on the test ride.
:thumbsup: you betcha
 
Jeephoto_imp said:
Other than its Super Powers on our CB's, does anyone know why Honda put RLET's on their bikes in the first place?
First time one of the Honda engineers scratched his car, pushing his bike out of the garage, the RLET was born. :rolleyes:
 
Elipten_imp said:
I don't get the issue people have getting these on. A little spit on the lever, a little spit inside, a shop rag and wiggle side to side and on it goes. Man up.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ah, I remember it well. To be young again!
 
Elipten_imp said:
I don't get the issue people have getting these on. A little spit on the lever, a little spit inside, a shop rag and wiggle side to side and on it goes. Man up.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Now, go try it without the shop rag! Until that missing piece of the installation puzzle dawns on folks, that is they have an issue. Barehanded and covered in spit, WD40, or other lube of your choice, becomes a comedy show.
 
DGShannon_imp said:
Jeephoto_imp said:
Other than its Super Powers on our CB's, does anyone know why Honda put RLET's on their bikes in the first place?
First time one of the Honda engineers scratched his car, pushing his bike out of the garage, the RLET was born. :rolleyes:
First time one of the Honda engineers scratched his car, pushing his bike out of the garage, the RLET was born. :rolleyes:
I thought about your post the other day when I rode out between our two cars. Those bare levers could really scratch up a paint job.
 
Back
Top