AndyHe_imp
Running like a top
I just installed a pair today so my bike is also a bit more retro.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

My CB is at present without this crucial accessory.The ferret_imp said:It is now a true CB Andy.![]()
My CB is at present without this crucial accessory.redbirds_imp said:My CB is at present without this crucial accessory.The ferret_imp said:It is now a true CB Andy.![]()
Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward conquering it! 
Jeephoto_imp said:I installed my RLET's on my DLX today and I swear it kept my hands warmer on the test ride.
you betcha


First time one of the Honda engineers scratched his car, pushing his bike out of the garage, the RLET was born.Jeephoto_imp said:Other than its Super Powers on our CB's, does anyone know why Honda put RLET's on their bikes in the first place?

Ah, I remember it well. To be young again!Elipten_imp said:I don't get the issue people have getting these on. A little spit on the lever, a little spit inside, a shop rag and wiggle side to side and on it goes. Man up.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Now, go try it without the shop rag! Until that missing piece of the installation puzzle dawns on folks, that is they have an issue. Barehanded and covered in spit, WD40, or other lube of your choice, becomes a comedy show.Elipten_imp said:I don't get the issue people have getting these on. A little spit on the lever, a little spit inside, a shop rag and wiggle side to side and on it goes. Man up.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
First time one of the Honda engineers scratched his car, pushing his bike out of the garage, the RLET was born.DGShannon_imp said:First time one of the Honda engineers scratched his car, pushing his bike out of the garage, the RLET was born.Jeephoto_imp said:Other than its Super Powers on our CB's, does anyone know why Honda put RLET's on their bikes in the first place?![]()