Thread starter
I HOPE so. Look what you've done! :rofl:The ferret_imp said::rofl: I am enjoying this so much ....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I HOPE so. Look what you've done! :rofl:The ferret_imp said::rofl: I am enjoying this so much ....
I HOPE so. Look what you've done! :rofl:Cormanus_imp said:I HOPE so. Look what you've done! :rofl:The ferret_imp said::rofl: I am enjoying this so much ....

I'm even more impressed, Ferret.The ferret_imp said:I HOPE so. Look what you've done! :rofl:Cormanus_imp said:I HOPE so. Look what you've done! :rofl:The ferret_imp said::rofl: I am enjoying this so much ....
Cormanus, I started this rubber lever end thingy about 1 1/2 years ago over on the ADV forum. I had ordered my 2013 in November 2012 and the same day ordered a set of the rubber lever end thingys off a 74 CB 550 just to see if they would fit. I mean all proper Honda CBs came with rubber lever end thingys didn't they? The dealership had them installed on my bike when I showed up to pick it up in March 2013.
Wouldn't own a CB Honda without rubber lever end thingys.![]()

Ridem32. What did you search under to find them on eBay for that price? I see them on there for $13.99 for 2 pcs shipped.Ridem32_imp said:They are NOS. I got a set on eBay almost $10 shipped.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
( GOLD ) (JACKPOT) lol Ridem32_imp said:Found a dealer that had 14 in stock that's 7 sets having them shipped out today.( GOLD ) (JACKPOT) lol
Michael
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, I was just kidding about the "rule the world thang"...just remember I do have two pair on my work bench plus one pair on the bike, I won't be totally defenseless....Ridem32_imp said:Already had one set coming from eBay Hmmm let me count!! 8 SETS!! PURE GOLD MINE!!
Michael
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just in case they hit Wall Street!! Lol They improve aerodynamics. They instill confidence. And they are a known aphrodisiac. Otherwise, purely cosmetic.shdwghst457_imp said:Aside from the obvious horsepower increase, do these have any other functionality? Or are they purely horsepower/cosmetic?