glenncal1_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Picked up the RC1 and installed it today. Easy install. Bike goes at least 10mph faster 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Retsel_imp said:Looks really good. Between that upgrade and a set of RLETs you'd be lucky to keep the wheels on the ground!
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onklink49_imp said:What an awesome look. I’m definitely getting one for my ‘14 std. Is there any change in the airflow as you ride?
.Picked it up from the post office (wasn't home when they tried to deliver it. Shipping from Japan to first delivery attempt was 6 days. About 4 weeks from ordering to shipping.KiowaEagle_imp said:It really does look nice. I've never been a fairing guy but I am considering one of these. You said you picked it up today, did you get it somewhere other than samurider?
I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onTownie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onklink49_imp said:What an awesome look. I’m definitely getting one for my ‘14 std. Is there any change in the airflow as you ride?.
. I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onThe ferret_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onTownie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onklink49_imp said:What an awesome look. I’m definitely getting one for my ‘14 std. Is there any change in the airflow as you ride?.
.
Townie do us a favor and measure straight up from the ign to the top on your srceen and tell us what that measurement is please.
. I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onTownie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onklink49_imp said:What an awesome look. I’m definitely getting one for my ‘14 std. Is there any change in the airflow as you ride?.
. I’m 5’7” so maybe I’ll see a small difference. Don’t care really. I just have to have one.10.25". I think that falls right at the threshold of what you found to be acceptable for buffeting?Townie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onThe ferret_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onTownie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onklink49_imp said:What an awesome look. I’m definitely getting one for my ‘14 std. Is there any change in the airflow as you ride?.
.
Townie do us a favor and measure straight up from the ign to the top on your srceen and tell us what that measurement is please..
Townie do us a favor and measure straight up from the ign to the top on your srceen and tell us what that measurement is please.
10.25". I think that falls right at the threshold of what you found to be acceptable for buffeting?
The ferret_imp said:10.25". I think that falls right at the threshold of what you found to be acceptable for buffeting?Townie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onThe ferret_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onTownie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onklink49_imp said:What an awesome look. I’m definitely getting one for my ‘14 std. Is there any change in the airflow as you ride?.
.
Townie do us a favor and measure straight up from the ign to the top on your srceen and tell us what that measurement is please..
Townie do us a favor and measure straight up from the ign to the top on your srceen and tell us what that measurement is please.
10.25". I think that falls right at the threshold of what you found to be acceptable for buffeting?
.I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onTownie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onklink49_imp said:What an awesome look. I’m definitely getting one for my ‘14 std. Is there any change in the airflow as you ride?.
. I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onBanned_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onTownie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onklink49_imp said:What an awesome look. I’m definitely getting one for my ‘14 std. Is there any change in the airflow as you ride?.
.
Is your RC2 colour matched to the Spencer Blue?
I would love to see a picture of that if possible. I'm on the fence right now about a RC2.
. 10.25". I think that falls right at the threshold of what you found to be acceptable for buffeting?Townie_imp said:The ferret_imp said:10.25". I think that falls right at the threshold of what you found to be acceptable for buffeting?Townie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onThe ferret_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onTownie_imp said:I have an RC2 on my '14, and at 5'10" I think I'm the perfect wrong height for this screen. The wind blast off the screen seems to hit me just below the helmet, at the perfect wrong place. Quite a noisy racket, even with a snug fitting Shoei GT Air. My ride is much quieter without the RC2, but the RC2 looks so cool that I leave it onklink49_imp said:What an awesome look. I’m definitely getting one for my ‘14 std. Is there any change in the airflow as you ride?.
.
Townie do us a favor and measure straight up from the ign to the top on your srceen and tell us what that measurement is please..
Townie do us a favor and measure straight up from the ign to the top on your srceen and tell us what that measurement is please.
10.25". I think that falls right at the threshold of what you found to be acceptable for buffeting?
Yep right on the edge. Is it better if you straighten up or worse if you slump?
.
.