Rizoma Mirrors?

Capo

Road warrior
Thread starter
Anybody tried a set of Rizoma mirrors on the CB yet? They make some beauties...at a price...and I imagine their 10MM adaptor would work. Just checking to see if there are any opinions or experiences.
 
Thread starter
Lola, many thanks, the Rizoma- style hunt is on. Your bike looks great, tastefully done.
 
Lola, do you remember who the seller was on EBay? Also, did you have to use adapters and if so where did you get them. Your bike looks amazing!
 
silascopathic_imp said:
I agree! can we get some more pictures of this great looking motorbike?! maybe a breakdown as to what you have done to it please?


:D
I second the motion. Very well done! I see a whole lot of nice mods on your bike. Ohlins? Any details on the seat, tank pads, cowl, fender, turn signals, handlebars, etc whould be greatly appreciated!
 
GIXXERMAN_imp said:
Lola, do you remember who the seller was on EBay? Also, did you have to use adapters and if so where did you get them. Your bike looks amazing!
Thanks fellas! I'm out right now but as soon I get home I will post the sellers info on eBay .
 
Those are good looking mirrors. If the stockers didn't work so well ........
 
I bought an identical set from Dime City Cycles. Zero vibration at cruising speed, very slight vibration at idle. Very happy with them
 
Can anyone give a detailed review of these mirrors. Do they vibrate, is the coating holding up, do they tighten down real good or do the stems move around after tightend. I've had a problem of after market mirrors not being able to tighten down real good and when going to adjust the mitprrors the whole stem would twist. Please honest reviews, I don't want to waste anymore money if they are junk. Thanks.
 
Purchased these mirrors and they look great. They appear to be good quality. No vibration at idle. Haven't test rode them yet, waiting on wife to come home and watch our daughter. Question for lola, they came with no instructions, I'm assuming the two sets of washers is for the stem and mirror arm, one set for each. If you can post how you installed yours it would be great. I think mine are fine, I used the larger washers for the stems and the smaller ones I left off but think they may be used for the arms to the mirror itself, not sure but they seem to fit nice now. Not sure if the two different sizes are for different bike applications or what.
 
Thread starter
I bought them. They are good quality, look good, and you can see what's behind you, an essential trait for mirrors.
 
Thread starter
I don't recall, I'm not near the bike. May just be included for use in certain applications, as the mirrors are not specific to the CB.
 
Got a chance to ride with the new mirrors today. They work real well, almost no vibration and good field of view. The mirror itself is a little on the small side but you get used to it in 5 minutes. They come with a blue anti glare mirror. They look absolutely awesome. Much better than stock or the lute tannex mirrors I bought. Tested at up to 90+ MPH and they don't move or vibrate, very pleased with them. They are a keeper for me.
 
Back
Top