Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
.


I second the motion. Very well done! I see a whole lot of nice mods on your bike. Ohlins? Any details on the seat, tank pads, cowl, fender, turn signals, handlebars, etc whould be greatly appreciated!silascopathic_imp said:I agree! can we get some more pictures of this great looking motorbike?! maybe a breakdown as to what you have done to it please?
![]()
Thanks fellas! I'm out right now but as soon I get home I will post the sellers info on eBay .GIXXERMAN_imp said:Lola, do you remember who the seller was on EBay? Also, did you have to use adapters and if so where did you get them. Your bike looks amazing!
lola_imp said:Thanks fellas! I'm out right now but as soon I get home I will post the sellers info on eBay .GIXXERMAN_imp said:Lola, do you remember who the seller was on EBay? Also, did you have to use adapters and if so where did you get them. Your bike looks amazing!
How about the two sets of washers, how did you use them.Capo_imp said:I bought them. They are good quality, look good, and you can see what's behind you, an essential trait for mirrors.