Replacing plastic parts

Buffalohead_imp

Been there
Thread starter
The last 2 BMW's I had, I replaced the cheap plastic oil filler caps with nice metal chrome ones. I also have a Suzuki TU250X, which is a fun little bike. I replaced the plastic oil filler cap with a good metal one made for a big Suzuki cruiser. Much higher quality.

Do any of you know of a good metal replacement oil filler cap for the CB1100? It's not a big deal but it would be nice.
Thanks!
 
There is a gold one on webike. Or red. I can't remember which.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
There is a gold one on webike. Or red. I can't remember which.
*****************************************************

Thanks for the info. I found the site. There are three different caps, two of which are gold and red.
 
I make a couple of cool 6061 aluminum ones in various finishes to fit Kawasakis.

Just need to have the collective decide what looks best on the
CB 1100 and I would run some IF there is any interest.
(They are right around $25.00)


[/img]

Clear anodized

[/img]

Retro looking...

 
Thread starter
Out of the choices shown, I'd get one in clear anodized.
 
Yep I am a big fan of clear anodizing...

It does not fade like the colors do and does not require polishing like bare...
(Unless of course that's your thing!....lol)
 
Alright ZRXman, start cranking them out!!!
 
I like the hex head style.
 
Back
Top