Greg Davis_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
anyone relocate or remove the horns?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Like Pauley, I'm digging those eyeballs, tell us about them, where to buy?cbfan_imp said:Get a nose cowl and partially hide them.
And they actually work. A cager started moving into my lane just the other day. I had time to give her a couple beeps before I'd have to take evasive action, so I did. She actually looked in her mirror and saw me!The ferret_imp said:I like them where they are, facing the person I want to hear them
Did you do this move? I would like to move horns because would like to mount roll bag where the horns stick out.TINK_imp said:Thought I'd breath some life back into Greg's thread here...
I'm thinking of trying to move the stock CB1100 horns above the oil cooler; i.e. behind the forks, like the original CB750.
This would be purely for aesthetic reasons, to be more true to the CB750.
Anyone tried this yet?
TINK
Something like this:
Thanks howlindaug for the photoshop pic.
Anyone good with photoshop?
Before:
![]()
Did you do this move? I would like to move horns because would like to mount roll bag where the horns stick out.bflint_imp said:Did you do this move? I would like to move horns because would like to mount roll bag where the horns stick out.TINK_imp said:Thought I'd breath some life back into Greg's thread here...
I'm thinking of trying to move the stock CB1100 horns above the oil cooler; i.e. behind the forks, like the original CB750.
This would be purely for aesthetic reasons, to be more true to the CB750.
Anyone tried this yet?
TINK
Something like this:
Thanks howlindaug for the photoshop pic.
Anyone good with photoshop?
Before:
![]()
