Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm just trying to figure out what a "D**SH's" is!!!glenridgerich_imp said:I rode 265 miles this weekend (round trip over two days) and was disappointed in my wave count. Personally, I'm a waver...I wave 98% of the time (the 2% that I don't is when it would be unsafe to do so). All in, I got about 60% waves during this recent excursion. It was a disappointing wave count if you ask me. I love the two-wheeled brotherhood wave. It's fun and it let's me know I'm amongst the happy minority of people who are motorcycle riders. I'm generally not a judgemental person but I think riders who don't wave are D**SH's.

I'm just trying to figure out what a "D**SH's" is!!!Papa Weeley_imp said:I'm just trying to figure out what a "D**SH's" is!!!glenridgerich_imp said:I rode 265 miles this weekend (round trip over two days) and was disappointed in my wave count. Personally, I'm a waver...I wave 98% of the time (the 2% that I don't is when it would be unsafe to do so). All in, I got about 60% waves during this recent excursion. It was a disappointing wave count if you ask me. I love the two-wheeled brotherhood wave. It's fun and it let's me know I'm amongst the happy minority of people who are motorcycle riders. I'm generally not a judgemental person but I think riders who don't wave are D**SH's.![]()

I'm just trying to figure out what a "D**SH's" is!!!Papa Weeley_imp said:I'm just trying to figure out what a "D**SH's" is!!!glenridgerich_imp said:I rode 265 miles this weekend (round trip over two days) and was disappointed in my wave count. Personally, I'm a waver...I wave 98% of the time (the 2% that I don't is when it would be unsafe to do so). All in, I got about 60% waves during this recent excursion. It was a disappointing wave count if you ask me. I love the two-wheeled brotherhood wave. It's fun and it let's me know I'm amongst the happy minority of people who are motorcycle riders. I'm generally not a judgemental person but I think riders who don't wave are D**SH's.![]()

:rofl: yea that would work tooInhouse Bob_imp said:I think adding an OU to it makes more sense, but either will suffice.
I will always wave at glenridgerich!!
Maybe it changes as you go north and things get more rural? Anyway that's what you get in the Eau Claire areaEmptySea_imp said:The above comment is inconsistent with my experience. I almost always get a wave from HD riders in America's Dairyland.
Maybe they are locked in on the beautiful CB and don't see you waving!LongRanger_imp said:I think I posted this previously. When I'm on one of my BMW's, everyone waves -- BMW riders, HD riders, sports bike riders, cruisers, ADV riders... When I'm on the CB, nobody waves, especially not BMW riders. They are the absolute worst! I'll occasionally get a wave from a HD rider, but definitely not as often as when I'm riding a BMW. I've given up worrying about it.


No one waved at me all day Saturday.Ulvetanna_imp said::hello:glenridgerich_imp said:I rode 265 miles this weekend (round trip over two days) and was disappointed in my wave count. Personally, I'm a waver...I wave 98% of the time (the 2% that I don't is when it would be unsafe to do so). All in, I got about 60% waves during this recent excursion. It was a disappointing wave count if you ask me. I love the two-wheeled brotherhood wave. It's fun and it let's me know I'm amongst the happy minority of people who are motorcycle riders. I'm generally not a judgemental person but I think riders who don't wave are D**SH's.

