Rear brake help please

Aussieflyer

Been there
Thread starter
Hi folks,
i am in need of a photo showing the rear brake hydraulic line as it is installed on the spoked wheel cb1100 ex. I'm trying to understand how the line is routed on a standard ( read unmodified ) bike. If anyone could direct me to a picture or if you have that bike and wouldn't mind would snapping some photos and posting them I would be most grateful.
Cheers
 
I'm thinking that he might have imported the wheels, not the bike.
 
Thread starter
Thank you LongRanger but that is the mag wheel model in the pictures. I'm searching for a.photo showing the route of the rear brake line on the spoked wheel model. Randy and Ptero are on the money ... I've imported some wheels and modifying my bike but want to make sure the rear brake line is set up correctly. It seems ok however a look at someone else's bike will satisfy my curiosity. If only Honda Australia persisted with the CB a little longer!! Back soon with a spoked wheel cafe CB.
 
Back
Top