uscgmac_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Has anyone used one of these for either your cell phone or GPS. Just bought it and installed but haven't tried it out yet except for inside the garage. No phone in holder because in using it for photo, lol. It's fully adjustable and high quality. Comes with a rubber cradle tether to hold it in better but it's very sturdy without it. I shook it around really hard while in my hand prior to install.
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
It will obstruct some of the view of the clocks but you can adjust it to move out of way or have it right in front of you. I really dont need to see the instruments all the time anyway, at least not the speedometer.
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
It will obstruct some of the view of the clocks but you can adjust it to move out of way or have it right in front of you. I really dont need to see the instruments all the time anyway, at least not the speedometer.
Red and Black !