Ack-CB11_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hardly ever, it's tough for me to get away for more then a day.HikerToo_imp said:That's a lot of power for that island
how often do you get to the main land to ride?
Outlaw beach riding only for bikes.CB4ME_imp said:Ack - any beaches on the island NOT off limits to motorcyles? Deep loose sand or packed dense sand?

Got mud!The ferret_imp said:Sweet! :banana:
Hey..I don't see any dirt on those knobbies..what ? are you babying it or something?
So???? What's it like?









You'd win that bet.The Spaceman_imp said:I'd bet $109 that you are one of maybe 2-3 Are9ty owners in the entire world who will ever, ever take their brand new Bimmer out for a scramble. The other 99% probably cringe every time they have to ride thru a puddle.
I'm sure you're on a 90 forum, has anyone else converted theirs to a dual-sport?
