ohiorider_imp said:
Have any of the forum members installed C Bow mounts and used these bags with them? If so, I'd be interested in seeing a photo of the side of your bike with bags installed.
Hepco & Becker Orbit Side Cases C-Bow Carrier
Thanks,
Bob
Hi Bob, I have cbows and the street soft bags.
Mostly I'm very happy but the mounting hardware (the stuff that mounts the mounts to the frame) is ugly. Installation requires a relocation of the rear signals, and there's barely enough wire to do it. The bags themselves are very nice, , big and waterproof. I've done a bunch of weekend camping trips with them and they're great coupled with the H+B rear rack.
The keyhole is a little hard to access too.
Not sure I'd get them again, but when I was looking they seemed like the best option. Mostly my POV now is just to get a different bike that's meant to carry luggage in the first place.