Givi E21 Hard Cases

KiowaEagle_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I found this on another site and thought I'd pass it on. I'm not in need of them but they may work for someone here.

Some guy on ebay must have bought everything Segway had and is selling them for $88 plus shipping.

They can mount to the C-Bow racks if you buy the case side mounts, or of course to the Givi mounts if they make them for your particular bike.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3935991317...0832X1592989Xd1f29016dfffc02cb724fc1b2c55836c
 
Nice! Thank you for sharing!

Ps. I tried to rate this thread 5 stars, but it only lit up 4 for me, and now it won't let me change my vote!
 
Thread starter
Yata-Garasu_imp said:
Nice! Thank you for sharing!

Ps. I tried to rate this thread 5 stars, but it only lit up 4 for me, and now it won't let me change my vote!
Thanks! I appreciate that.

Like I said I’m not in need but that kind of price for anything Givi is unheard of so I thought I’d pass it on. Looks like the price went up a little, still looks like a good deal though. Those Segway badges could probably be replaced with Honda badges pretty easily.
 
The Kappa version (owned by Givi) of those are actually pretty cheap in Canada at an online retailer.

They don't leak and are very practical.

Just don't let 'em drop at speed.
 
Back
Top