12cb96vfr_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I ride my CB year round, luckily here in the south we're blessed with great weather so riding in the winter is pretty easy. We definitely get some cold mornings, but usually we get in the 50s during the day so its not so bad (its 70 today haha).
I picked up a Puig Windscreen to help cut the cold air on my ride into work, got it for $40 shipped so I figured what the heck......took all of 2 seconds to install and I'm digging it!
Normally I'm not a big fan of windscreens or fairings, but this one is really starting to grow on me! I may leave this on in the summer..we'll see!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Puig-Windsc...Smoke-0869F-/351580081587?hash=item51dbce4db3
I picked up a Puig Windscreen to help cut the cold air on my ride into work, got it for $40 shipped so I figured what the heck......took all of 2 seconds to install and I'm digging it!
Normally I'm not a big fan of windscreens or fairings, but this one is really starting to grow on me! I may leave this on in the summer..we'll see!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Puig-Windsc...Smoke-0869F-/351580081587?hash=item51dbce4db3
). It actually provided a surprising amount of rain protection, in light rain. And not long rides. But still.