Poll: What kind of exhaust are you running?

Stock headers with a home made 1 3/4 tail pipe, no muffler. The cat in the headers does enough to keep it from being terribly loud. With out the big muffler it really opens up the rear break area

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
 
noroomtomove_imp said:
The pledge remains.
Honda part number 8754-28-670 for my personal bemusement and entertainment.
Regards
Your crazy. The updated part number 8754-28-670-B is far better! How can that old outdated design still bemuse you?
 
Is there a "cat delete" pipe to fit in place of the stock cat? I thing the tubes right off the heads look fine, and was curious how it would sound with just a gutted catalyst?
 
3 things: 1, if you're going to a dual or quad muffler conversion on your standard, the only reason you would lose your center stand is because the lever arm would hit the new left side muffs. The solution is to get a new stand for a DLX. Not that expensive.
2, I have a complete DLX system for sale, perfect condition, including all the fastening hardware AND the center stand. PM me to discuss price.
3, I also have a complete STD. system with some light scratches on the muff, otherwise perfect. Be perfect to powder coat, paint w/ heat resistant coating or buff the scratches out.
 
GPR Slip On. Perfect tone. Actually looks like it's supposed to be on the bike. Pops when you roll of the throttle.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Josiah_Hurt_imp said:
GPR Slip On. Perfect tone. Actually looks like it's supposed to be on the bike. Pops when you roll of the throttle.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow that does sound good!
and for the sake of staying on topic I run a Two Brothers M-2.
 
thomasdebess_imp said:
Moriwaki 4to2. love it. its a rumble on little throttle and a sweet roar when im flat out :)
perfrect setup for me B-)
Prove it!! (Video please!) :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Carguy1959_imp said:
I opened up my factory exhaust. I also posted this in (what did you do to your cb today)
This is going to require a video for sound. Please and thank you.
I've drilled a few half inch holes in the rear baffle of mine, but I'm liking the thought of opening it up more and I like your modification to the end cap. This might keep me content a little while longer until I pull the trigger or the Moriwaki Dual set-up.



Sent from an undisclosed location
 
I tried to add video, but it wouldn't let me. What I did was cut the inner snoot off flush and them removed the inside of the end cap. I have not drilled any holes yet.
It did give it a little bit of a rumble, still not very loud. May try drilling holes next.
 
So tonight, I drilled a 1 inch hole in the inner plate below the inside snoot, which I cut flush. This thing sounds great. I will try to add a sound clip, but I'm not making any promises....
 
Back
Top